Intellect IT is a proud Gold Microsoft Partner providing Expert Care for Cloud Computing, Collaboration, Backup, Email Hosting and Team Project Management.
Intellect IT Partners with Blackberry Cylance
- Leading cloud productivity and collaboration platform
- data protection
- Exchange Online and SharePoint.
- monitoring and issue resolution
- maintenance of backup policies to best practices
- regular restore testing.
- Secure Business-Class Email Hosting
- Large Mailboxes
- Online & Offline Access
- Outlook Support
- 1 TB Of Cloud Storage
- Secured Remote Access
- The cloud platform with more than 200 products and cloud services
- Build, run and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice
- Integrate and manage your business with services designed for hybrid cloud.
- Empower teamwork with team sites for every project team, department, and division
- Share files, data, news, and resources
- Collaborate securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
Safety from Cyber Threats
If you're looking for a cutting edge cybersecurity solution, Blackberry Cylance is definitely worth considering. Their artificial intelligence and machine learning technology is designed to proactively protect your system from threats, rather than just reactively responding to them. This makes Blackberry Cylance a highly effective solution for keeping your business safe in the ever-changing landscape of cyber threats.
Cylance Endpoint Security
Protect, prevent and respond
Blackberry Cylance endpoint security uses artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to provide enhanced visibility and protection against current and future cyberthreats.
It doesn't rely on Internet connections, signature file updates, heuristics, or sandboxes like some other endpoint protection platforms, so it's more effective against sophisticated cyberthreats both known and unknown.
☑ Uses Artificial Intelligence to identify malware and zero-day payloads, whether known or unknown.
☑ Identifies and prevents malware and suspicious payloads before they can execute.
☑ Proactively identifies malicious use of memory, known as fileless attacks.
☑ Doesn't require signature file updates.
☑ Uses only a fraction of device processing power of conventional anti-virus, minimising impact on end users.
☑ Works whether the device is connected to the Internet or not offering uninterrupted protection.
Intellect Information Technology
The Perfect Solution for Companies
As a Blackberry MSSP Partner, Intellect IT can prode the implementation and ongoing management of your Blackberry software from end to end. Please contact us for further information if you are interested in taking your endpoint security to the next level.